Kindly follow the steps below to successfully apply for session IBDP&IBCP 2024-2026
You have to download the forms and follow the steps given below.
Please follow the steps to successfully submit an application for the session IBDP & IBCP 2024-2026.
You will have to email us the soft copy and submit the hard copy before the deadline.
Download the form. Fill up the names/addresses/ guardians' information/school information in BLOCK LETTERS. It will be easier if you type the information. You can send it via email for the soft copy and print it out for the hard copy to send to the following address.
Fill out the form and attach the necessary documents with it. The documents the application package must have are:
- Completed application form (word document), typed/handwritten.
- Scanned copy of completed signed financial assessment form along with supporting documents
- Scanned copy of completed and signed Guardian’s Information and Consent Form A
- Scanned copy of completed and signed School Principal/Teacher Reference Form B [Instruction: The principal/teacher will send the reference letter to us directly either through their personal email (soft copy) or at our office (hard copy) by 25th November. Not the Form B.]
- Scanned copy of completed and signed General Reference Form C
- Scanned copies of your most recent official transcripts for the last 3 terms (e.g. class 8, 9, and 10)
- Scanned copy of your passport/ birth certificate as proof of your Bangladeshi nationality
- 4 Copies of your passport size photo
- 1 copy of Visiting Card of each of the parents (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of completed and signed UWC NC BD Pledge.
- Scanned copy of complete Medical Report or Health Certificate (e.g. individual’s physical and mental medical history, a record of immunizations, written record of any medication an individual uses on a regular basis, etc.)
- Deposit Slip of the application fee. For more information take a look at Step 3.
Note: Form A, B & C will be given by applicants directly to us with attachments. Only the reference letter with form B will come directly from the principal/teacher via email or hard copy.
You are requested to deposit BDT 2,500 (Two thousand and five hundred Taka) at the below-given account for covering processing expenses and to submit both the soft-copy and hard copy DEPOSIT SLIP along with the application form. Kindly write the name of the applicant with the parent’s name and phone number at the back of the deposit slip and then submit it.
Name of Bank: The City Bank Limited
Name of Account: UNITED WORLD COLLEGE SOCIETY FOR BANGLADESH
Account Number: 1421955561001
Name of Branch: Banani Branch
Swift Code: CIBLBDDH
Routing Number: 225260438
Submit the application package in both hard and soft copy. Hard-copy to:
C/O RAQUIB MD FAKHRUL
President, UWC Bangladesh
57 & 57/A, Uday Tower, (6th Floor) Gulshan 1,
Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka-1212
Soft-copy email it to: email@example.com
We will acknowledge via email or phone call after we have received your application package and bank draft. You will be required to submit the original documents if you are shortlisted for an interview. For further enquiries contact:
+8801700743475 (Direct Call & Whatsapp available)
Admin & Alumni Engagement Officer
Alen Immaculate Mendes
+8801756856244 (Whatsapp available only)
Students fulfilling the above criteria are requested to apply by submitting their application package no later than 10th December 2023 (Extended Date).
Applications are closed now!
Note: Any soft & hard copies coming after 10th December will not be accepted.